Terms and conditions for the use of this site
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, they contain important information about your rights and obligations. You can print out these terms and conditions by clicking on the print icon on your browser.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These terms and conditions below are provided as a guideline of our normal terms and conditions. However, during the beta phase of this site's launch, wdws will not be charging for any listings placed on our site. All listings must however, still comply to the terms and conditions below. Once the beta phase of the site has been completed, we will post new terms and conditions also outlining our pricing structure for advertising.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the website operated by Want Dont Want Limited trading as Wantdontwantspace.com ('WDWS,' 'our', 'we' or 'us') (company number: 4054408). In particular, we draw your attention to clause 7 (Liability) and our advert, selling and other such procedures shown on the site.
- Without prejudice to the above, by using or accessing our website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions of use as they apply to your use of or access to our website.
- If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions then you may not use our website.
- Our website is a place where we bring prospective tenants and vendors together in a virtual marketplace. THE CONTRACT FOR ANY LEASE, RENTAL OR SUB-LET IS BETWEEN THE TENANT AND THE VENDOR. Our website purely provides a carriage to describe the Products in more detail. WantDontWant Ltd cannot be held responsible for any disputes arising between tenant and vendor.
- Our website is currently only targeted to the following countries of the United Kingdom; ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES & NORTHERN IRELAND
- The term 'Space' used throughout the site describes the products listed and can refer to the following;
- – A desk or several desks in a shared office
- – A room contained within a shared office or shared building
- – An entire floor of office space
- – An entire office building
- If you have any complaints about our site or the actions of a buyer or a seller, you should direct them to us via e-mail at email@example.com
- As the contract is between the Seller and the Buyer, we have limited power to intervene in the event of any difficulty but we will attempt to help you if we can.
3. Your use of this site
- You warrant and undertake that you will not use our website for any purpose that is illegal or is prohibited by these terms and conditions. If you breach these terms and conditions then your permission to use this website terminates immediately without the necessity of any notice being given to you.
- You indemnify us against any and all claims, liabilities, demands, awards, damages, costs or any other matters that arise as a result of any contract that may arise (or is alleged to have arisen) as a result of the use of this site.
4. Applicability of online materials
- Our website is controlled and operated by us from our offices in England. Where content published on the website is supplied by third parties, you understand that we do not control or endorse that content in any way. All content which is offered by third parties that are not affiliated with or otherwise connected with us, is published in good faith but we do not (to the extent permitted by applicable law) accept responsibility for the accuracy or otherwise of such content (whether published on or offline) and the use of such content, except for content which relates directly to Products you purchase. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it.
5. Copyright and monitoring
- The contents of our website are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights. The owner of these rights is WDWS, its affiliates or other third party licensors. All product and company names and logos mentioned in our website are the trademarks, service marks or trading names of their respective owners, including us. You may download material from our website by using our website as a research resource. However, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, by any means or in any manner, any material or information on or downloaded from our website including but not limited to text, graphics, video, messages, code and/or software without our prior written consent, except where expressly invited to do so, for example in order to complete any test or questionnaire.
6. Availability of our website
- We will try to make our website available but cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability. You must not attempt to interfere with the proper working of our website and, in particular, you must not attempt to circumvent security, tamper with, hack into, or otherwise disrupt any computer system, server, website, router or any other Internet connected device.
- We will do our best to ensure that all materials and information published on our website are accurate, but please note that all content, materials and information on our website are provided on an 'as is' basis and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of our website and use of all information contained within it.
- If we are liable to you for any reason, our liability will be limited to the amount paid by you for the listing of the advert concerned. This limit does not apply to any liability we may have for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for our fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use our website and is compatible with our website. You also understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from our website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- All notices shall be given:
- – to us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- – to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide during your registration process.